2-Way Power Divider, 698-2700MHz, 50W
RFI Splitter / Combiners are used in a variety of RF power dividing and combining applications. Designed using Wilkinson or N-way styled cascaded broadband binary power splitting or combining techniques offering broadband capability with good splitter output / combiner input, port-to-port isolation. Manufactured using a robust low profiled solid milled aluminium housing these products are ideal for use in coaxial cable networks and multicoupling applications.
– Broadband 698-2700MHz covering multi-cellular bands.
– Manufactured to a low PIM< -140dBc (3rd Order 2x43dBm carriers) rating.
– Used for equal power splitting or combining applications.
– Suitable for use with simplex and duplex channels, analogue or digital communications.
– Easy to install using provided mounting tabs.
– Suitable for use in multi-carrier systems.
– IP 65 Rated
|Frequency MHz||800 to 2500MHz|
|Insertion Loss (dB)||<6.4dB|
|Port to Port Isolation||> 20dB|
|Power Rating as Combiner (per port)||10W|
|Power rating as splitter (input port)||100W|
|Input Port Return Loss / VSWR Typ.||15dB / 1.4:1|
|Connector types (all termination ports)||N (F) (other connector options available on request)|
|Mounting||4 x 3.8mm diameter non-threaded holes through unit body|
|Dimensions (excl connectors) mm – approx||L 93mm W 119mm H 22mm|
|Dimensions (excl connectors) inches – approx||L 3.66” W 4.68” H 0.9”|
|Temperature||-30° C to 70° C / -22° F to 158° F|
|Weight kg lbs||1.05Pound / 1.06lbs|
|Finish||Black – Painted|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||5|
|Shipping Dims (inches)||6x6x6|