700/800 MHz Corporate Collinear, 11.5dBd, 746-870MHz
These industry leading PIM and PIP rated collinear arrays allow site operators to combine, with complete integrity, a large number of communications services into a single, low profile collinear
• 500W Continuous Power rating
• -150dBc Passive Intermodulation (PIM) rating
• 25kW Peak Instantaneous Power (PIP) rating
• Extraordinary bandwidth characteristics with superior pattern control
• DC grounding on all elements for the ultimate in lightning protection and dissipation of static noise.
• Pre-set downtilt variations of 2 and 4 degrees available.
The true corporate feed of these arrays maintains total pattern integrity over a very broad operating bandwidth, similar to that previously available only in exposed dipole configurations. This is now achieved in the preferred form factor of a fully enclosed fiberglass radome. The corporate collinears employ a unique corporate phasing system enabling precision control of the element placements ensuring phase purity resulting in exceptional bandwidth and electrical performance.
Gain is maximized and side lobes reduced dramatically. In a patented design approach the individual dipole elements including matching network are fabricated entirely of a flexible circuit board. The dipole elements are soldered to a brass support tube which is directly connected to the mounting tube and the lightning spike at the top of the antenna.
|Nominal Gain dBd||11.5|
|Frequency MHz||746 to 870MHz|
|Peak Instantaneous Power kW||25|
|Tunable Bandwidth||Full band|
|Horizontal Beamwidth||Omni /- 0.5dB|
|Passive IM 3rd Order (2x20W) dBc||-150|
|Construction||Composite fiberglass sky, blue radome, aluminum mounting tube|
|Radome Diameter (inch)||2.99|
|Termination||7/16” DIN fixed female|
- To download the pattern file right click on the file and select “Save Link As”. The desired file format can then be viewed in your network planning software.
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||80|
|Shipping Dims (inches)||220x5x5|