800/900 MHz 20 Element Yagi, 14dBd, 806-896MHz, Gold Alodined Aluminum
The YB800 Series are high gain yagi antennas which provide excellent point to point communications in RF control, short or long haul link, point to multipoint and other applications calling for highly directional antennas.
The YB820-81 antennas exhibit narrow beamwidths and high front to back ratios to help minimize any potential interference to and from other systems.
The feed element of each antenna is of full folded dipole construction, welded to the mounting boom for maximum bandwidth, low intermodulation performance, and reliability. The passive elements are thru mounted to the circular boom section and welded at each side before plating. The alodine protective finish provides a conductive surface to ensure effective earthing of the antenna when mounting.
The YB800 Series are offered in 3, 6, 9, 15 or 20 element form and are generally held in stock for immediate delivery in the commercial bands.
YB800 Series antennas can be configured in stacks or bays for higher gain applications in either horizontally or vertically polarised systems. Application details on phasing and mounting yagi antennas are available upon request.
YB800 Series rest at ground potential and provide excellent lightning protection and reduced precipitation static noise. Termination is via an ‘N’ female coaxial connector fitted to a short 9302 Durathene cable tail. Durathene is a PTFE dielectric and polyethylene jacketed cable providing superior resistance to weathering and abrasion and is less susceptible to bird attack than standard PVC sheathed cables.
• All welded construction for maximum and reliable performance
• Narrow beamwidth & high front to back ratios effective in reducing interference
• Standard units feature alodine finish providing an excellent conductive surface for earthing. Full stainless steel versions also available.
• Can be configured in stacks or bays for higher gain applications using PH and PHE series phasing harnesses
|Nominal Gain dBi||16|
|Nominal Gain dBd||14|
|Frequency MHz||806 to 896 MHz|
|Tunable Bandwidth||Full band|
|Front/Back Ratio dB||18|
|Construction||All welded aluminum with alodined finish|
|Termination||N female with short 9302 cable tail|
|Mounting Area||3.9″ x .9″ diam. aluminum|
- To download the pattern file right click on the file and select “Save Link As”. The desired file format can then be viewed in your network planning software.
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||5|
|Shipping Dims (inches)||90x12x6|