800/900MHz Meander™ Collinear, 7dBd, 850-930MHz
Meander Collinear, 7dBd, 850-930MHz, PIM Rated
- Excellent bandwidth providing full band coverage
- Internally DC grounded for lightning protection and the reduction of precipitation noise
- Patented Meander™ PCB design for optimum RF pattern stability
- Industry leading PIM ratings (-150dBc) providing low IM and low noise characteristics for optimum network performance
- Excellent Peak Instantaneous Power(PIP) rating (25kW)
The patented Meander™ collinear element design allows multiple half wave elements to be stacked without the variations in cable lengths and mechanical joints which have typified the construction techniques in high gain collinear antennas. With the dipole elements being printed on a single sided PCB the susceptibility to passive intermodulation is practically eliminated.
Placing the elements on a board not only controls PIM but also removes manufacturing variations so that each and every antenna will provide the same pattern, tilt and VSWR characteristics over its operating bandwidth.
|Nominal Gain dBd||7|
|Frequency MHz||850 to 930MHz|
|Peak Instantaneous Power kW||25|
|Tunable Bandwidth||Full. No tuning required|
|Horizontal Beamwidth||Omni /- 0.5dB|
|Passive IM 3rd Order (2x20W) dBc||<-150|
|Construction||Composite fibreglass sky blue radome, aluminium mounting tube|
|Radome Diameter mm||38|
|Termination||7/16” DIN Female|
|Mounting Area||500mm x 48.5mm diameter EcofilmTM plated aluminium|
- To download the pattern file right click on the file and select “Save Link As”. The desired file format can then be viewed in your network planning software.
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||5|
|Shipping Dims (inches)||55x3x3|