UHF 3-Port Directional Coupler, Stripline Coupler, 200w input power, N female connectors
RFI 3-Port Directional Couplers are used in a variety of RF combining, sampling and power splitting applications, typically used in DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems) for sampling RF for fibre fed systems and distributing power throughout feeder cable networks.
RFI 3-Port Directional Couplers are used in a variety of RF combining, sampling and power splitting applications, typically used in DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems) for sampling RF for fibre fed systems and distributing power throughout feeder cable networks. Using directional couplers suitable for covering UHF to high end cellular frequencies saves on the cost of upgrades when public safety radio coverage may have to be accommodated on a DAS designed for cellular coverage. The RFI multiband directional couplers are available in a range of coupling values which gives the network designers and planners the ability to optimise and balance RF levels throughout a DAS network.
- Multi-Band 380-2700MHz covering UHF and Cellular bands.
- Low PIM ≤ -150dBc (3rd Order 2x43dBm carriers).
- Primarily used for optimising feeder cable signal distribution.
- Suitable for use with simplex and duplex channels, analogue or digital radio communications.
- Optional 7.16DIN Termination Connector SP3827-23xx-DIN range available.
- Wide range of coupling values.
- Environmental IP 67 Rating.
- Includes S/S Mounting bracket.
|Model Number Derivative – SP3827-23xx-11||10|
|Decoupled level (Port 3)||10dB|
|Insertion loss – Typical (Port 1 -2).||≤ 0.7dB|
|Input Return Loss / VSWR – Typical.||19dB / 1.25:1|
|Directivity – Typical||20dB|
|PIM (3rd Order 2x43dBm)||≤ – 150dBc|
|Connector Type (all termination ports)||N (F)|
|Mounting||Stainless steel mounting bracket included|
|Dimensions (excl connectors & mounting bracket)||H 25mm x W 50mm x L 190mm / H 0.98”x W 1.97”x L 7.48”|
|Weight||0.35kgs / 0.77lbs|
|Temperature||-30o to 60o C / -22o to 140o F|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||10|
|Shipping Dims (inches)||16x7x6|