UHF Corporate Collinear, 8.5dBd, 450-520MHz, 3° Downtilt
These industry leading, full featured corporate collinear arrays allow site operators to combine, with complete integrity, a large number of communications services into a single, low profile antenna solution.
The corporate feed design employed by RFI maintains superior pattern control, allowing gain to be maximized with zero tilt variation over a very broad bandwidth, comparable to that only previously available in exposed dipole array configurations. This is achieved in the preferred form factor of a fully enclosed fiberglass radome, providing a reduction in wind loading, ice loading and tower loading in comparison.
The CC450 series have been designed with an exceptional power rating of 500W across the band as well as a Peak Instantaneous Power (PIP) rating of 25kW to cater for the peak voltage levels present in large multi-carrier combining environments. RFI’s refined design processes and proven construction methods achieve a PIM rating of –150dBc, further ensuring performance is maintained for the service life of the antenna.
- Extraordinary bandwidth characteristics with superior pattern stability over an extended band coverage
- Lightweight dipole construction using RFI’s patented flexi-PCB architecture maintains a low center of gravity reducing tip deflection and sway
- DC grounding on all elements for the ultimate in lightning protection and dissipation of static noise
- Sealed PTFE insulated cables in harnessing ensure high power capability
- -150dBc Passive Intermodulation (PIM) rating
- 25 kW Peak Instantaneous Power (PIP) rating
|Nominal Gain dBd
|450 to 512MHz
|Omni +/- 0.5dB
|Passive IM 3rd Order (2x20W) dBc
|Composite fiberglass sky blue radome, aluminum mounting tube
|Radome Diameter (inch)
|Integrated 4.3-10 female
|20in x 3.5in diameter aluminum
|Lateral (Thrust) mph
|Wind Gust Rating mph
|Torque @ 100mph ft-lbs.
- UHF Corporate Collinear – CC450 Series
- CC Series Antennas – Installation Guide
- Corporate Series Catalogue
- To download the pattern file right click on the file and select “Save Link As”. The desired file format can then be viewed in your network planning software.
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)
|Shipping Dims (inches)