UHF Glass Mount Antenna, 380-474MHz
The CD50 and CD51 Series UHF ground independent MopoleTM antennas are versatile and popular antennas, providing excellent performance in virtually any mounting position.
The AP354 is a broadband glass mount antenna specifically designed for Tetra mobile
applications. Featuring patented On-Glass technology, the AP354 transmits and receives through
the glass making it ideal for fleet use with a no-holes installation.
The antenna has been specifically designed for broadband use with no additional tuning required
across the whole band from 380-474MHz for a VSWR of less than 1.9:1.
- Unique – glass mount design transmits and receives through the glass
- Weatherproof – water cannot enter the vehicle through gasket failure or cable channels
- Efficient – mounts high on the vehicle for maximum omnidirectional radiation pattern
- Broadband – requires no field tuning across entire frequency band
- Time-Saving – simple mounting method allows no-hole installation in minutes
|94MHz @ 1.9:1
|Nominal Gain dBi
|Unity over a ¼ wave
|Cable and Connector
|5m RG58C/U fitted, no connector
|Stainless steel with black high gloss finish
|Whip Length mm
|94MHz @ <1.9:1 VSWR
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)
|Shipping Dims (inches)