UHF Meander™ Collinear, 0dBd, 490-520MHz
Meander Collinear, 0dBd 490-520MHz, PIM Rated
This range of Meander™ collinear antennas has been specifically designed for wireless applications requiring high performance, broad bandwidth and exceptional PIM and PIP specifications.
The patented Meander™ collinear element design allows multiple half wave elements to be stacked without the variations in cable lengths and mechanical joints which have typified the construction techniques in high gain collinear antennas. With the dipole elements being printed on a single sided PCB the susceptibility to passive intermodulation is practically eliminated.
Placing the elements on a board not only controls PIM but also removes manufacturing variations so that each and every antenna will provide the same pattern, tilt and VSWR characteristics over its operating bandwidth.
– Excellent bandwidth providing full band coverage
– Internally DC grounded for lightning protection and the reduction of precipitation noise
– Tightly controlled radiation patterns for optimum coverage
– Patented Meander™ PCB design for optimum RF pattern stability
– Industry leading PIM ratings (-150dBc) providing low IM and low noise characteristics for optimum network performance
– Excellent Peak Instantaneous Power(PIP) rating (25kW)
|Nominal Gain dBi||2.1|
|Frequency MHz||490 to 520MHz|
|Peak Instantaneous Power kW||<25|
|Tunable Bandwidth||Full band|
|Horizontal Beamwidth||OMNI /- 0.5 dB|
|Passive IM 3rd Order (2x20W) dBc||-150|
|Construction||Sky blue fibreglass radome|
|Termination||Integrated 7/16” DIN|
|Mounting Area||500mm x 48.5mm diameter EcofilmTM plated aluminium|
- To download the pattern file right click on the file and select “Save Link As”. The desired file format can then be viewed in your network planning software.
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||10|
|Shipping Dims (inches)||48x3x3|