UHF MeanderTM Collinear, 7dBd, 410-430MHz, PIM Rated
OMNI, MEANDER COLLINEAR, 7DBD, 410-430MHZ, PIM RATED
The patented Meander™ collinear element design allows multiple half-wave elements to be stacked without the variations in cable lengths and mechanical joints which have typified the construction techniques in high gain collinear antennas. With each dipole element being printed on a single-sided PCB the susceptibility to passive intermodulation is practically eliminated. Placing the elements on a board not only controls PIM but also removes manufacturing variations so that each and every antenna will provide the same pattern, tilt and VSWR characteristics over it’s operating bandwidth. Consistency is guaranteed and a cost-effective, reliable, high performance, low PIM antenna results.
The radome and mounting tube support this high-performance antenna in a truly rugged package. Everything about these Meander™ collinears reflects the new demand for unquestioned performance electrically and physically in the most demanding public safety and industrial applications, where nothing can be left to chance.
The antenna has set frequency bands with the common bands generally available in stock.
• Strong Bandwidth
• Internally DC grounded for lightning protection and reduction of precipitation noise
• Tightly controlled radiation patterns for optimum coverage
• Patented PCB design for optimum RF pattern stability
• Full band coverage
• Industry-leading PIM ratings (-150dBc) providing low IM and low noise characteristics for optimum performance.
|Nominal Gain dBi||9.1|
|Nominal Gain dBd||7|
|Frequency MHz||410 to 430MHz|
|Peak Instantaneous Power kW||25|
|Tunable Bandwidth||Full band|
|Horizontal Beamwidth||Omni /- 0.5dB|
|Passive IM 3rd Order (2x20W) dBc||-150|
|Construction||Sky blue fibreglass radome|
|Radome Diameter mm||38|
|Termination||7/16 DIN Female|
|Mounting Area||500mm x 48.5mm diameter Ecofilm™ plated aluminium|
- To download the pattern file right click on the file and select “Save Link As”. The desired file format can then be viewed in your network planning software.
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||25|
|Shipping Dims (inches)||126x3x3|