UHF Offset Dipole Array, 5dBd, 330-420MHz
Offset arrays are directional antennas for use when a base station is at one end of the coverage area. These new arrays feature improved gains, low noise performance and enhanced null fill coverage in an array with typical cardioid coverage characteristics.
The UHF Offset arrays feature the same solid construction as the BA and EA series. The array utilizes an internal phasing harness in PTFE based double screened coaxial cable with polyethylene jacket to aid waterproofing and resist bird attack.
The OA Series have slightly more than 170° horizontal beamwidth, thus everything in front of the antenna is given coverage. This eliminates the possibility of fading at the extremities of the target coverage area. The level of radiation at the rear of the antenna is approximately unity gain.
As would be expected from a cardioid array, the vertical beamwidth is slightly greater than its BA omnidirectional or EA elliptical pattern counterparts.
These antennas all include extensive sidelobe suppression, null fill and a power input level of 500 Watts continuous.
• Operate over entire 330-420MHz MHz band
• Inverted mounting version available
• Hermetically sealed internal phasing harness
• Industry-leading PIM ratings (-150dBc) providing low IM and low noise characteristics for optimum performance
(1) Ruggedized black powder coated finish (aids in ice shedding for extreme conditions) is available on all aluminum arrays
(2) OA20 and OA40 series may be optionally supplied in all welded 316 Marine Grade Stainless steel. Dimensions vary slightly
|Nominal Gain dBd||5|
|Frequency MHz||330 to 420MHz|
|Tunable Bandwidth||Full band|
|Passive IM 3rd Order (2x20W) dBc||<-150|
|Construction||All welded aluminum with alodined finish.|
|Termination||4.3-10 female with 20in RG142 cable tail|
|Mounting Area||20in x 1.9in diameter aluminum|
- To download the pattern file right click on the file and select “Save Link As”. The desired file format can then be viewed in your network planning software.
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||60|
|Shipping Dims (inches)||87x7x15|