UHF Binary Dipole Array, 3dBd, 330-420MHz, PIM Rated
These high performance UHF dipole arrays are ideal for highly populated radio sites requiring long haul omnidirectional coverage. They operate over entire bands and offer gains of 3, 6 or 9dBd (depending on model) exhibiting a VSWR of <1.5:1 across the band.
The BA40-57-DIN arrays utilise an internal phasing harness in PTFE based double screened coaxial cable with polyethylene jacket to aid waterproofing and resist bird attack. The use of a unique phasing arrangement provides extensive sidelobe suppression and null fill characteristics. The arrays will accept an input power level of 500 watts continuous, making them ideal for high power multiple transmitter applications.
All welded alodined aluminum construction and new fabrication techniques in both the harness and dipole sections have proven to minimize intermodulation and noise generated within the antennas. The entire array rests at ground potential and offers the ultimate in lightning resistant antennas.
• Ideal for highly populated sites requiring long-haul omnidirectional coverage
• Operate over entire 330-420 or 400-520 MHz bands
• Inverted mounting version available
• Extensive sidelobe suppression and null fill
• Industry-leading PIM ratings (-150dBc) providing low IM and low noise characteristics for optimum performance
(1) Ruggedized black powder coat finish (aids in ice shedding for extreme conditions) is available on all aluminum arrays.
(2) BA40 and BA80 series may be optionally supplied in all welded 316 Marine Grade Stainless steel. Dimensions vary slightly
|Nominal Gain dBd||3|
|Frequency MHz||330 to 420MHz|
|Tunable Bandwidth||Full. No tuning required|
|Horizontal Beamwidth||Omni /- 0.5dB|
|Passive IM 3rd Order (2x20W) dBc||<-150|
|Construction||All welded aluminum with alodined finish.|
|Termination||7/16 DIN Female on cable tai|
|Mounting Area||20″ x 1.9″ diam. aluminum|
- To download the pattern file right click on the file and select “Save Link As”. The desired file format can then be viewed in your network planning software.
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||75|
|Shipping Dims (inches)||87x17x17|