UHF Side Mounted Dipole, 400-520MHz, Unity Gain
The SMD4 series are a range of unity gain side mounted dipoles which can be used as a single antenna for short range applications or, if desired, phased together to provide high gain array coverage characteristics.
Contact RFI Wireless
Add to Compare
The SMD series of side mount dipole antennas are an extremely broad bandwidth antenna recommended for local area coverage or short haul RF link applications.
The SMD series are all welded aluminum construction. The feed point is protected by an ABS cap, with the internal PTFE based cable construction providing excellent intermodulation performance (-150dBc).
The antenna is internally DC grounded for lightning protection and the reduction of precipitation static noise.
- Provides either directional or largely omnidirectional radiation pattern
- All welded aluminum construction with RoHS compliant corrosion protection
- Supplied complete with UNV clamp for mounting
- Full band coverage from a single antenna for local coverage or control station applications
- Industry leading PIM ratings providing low IM and low noise characteristics for optimum performance
|Nominal Gain dBd
|0 but can be incresed with mounting arrangements
|400 to 520MHz
|Typically 70° at ¼ λ antenna – mast spacing
|Typically 220° at ¼ λ antenna – mast spacing
|Passive IM 3rd Order (2x20W) dBc
|All welded aluminum with alodined finish
|4.3-10 female with short 9142 cable tail
|3.9in x 1in diameter alodined aluminium (UNV clamp included)
- To download the pattern file right click on the file and select “Save Link As”. The desired file format can then be viewed in your network planning software.
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)
|Shipping Dims (inches)