VHF Elliptial Dipole Array, 5dBd, 136-174MHz, PIM Rated
These high performance VHF binary phased elliptical arrays are ideal for the bi-directional coverage requirement of paging and VHF high band mobile “corridor” applications. The main lobe of these arrays is strong and highly controlled with extensive side lobe suppression ensuring the integrity of the pattern.
The folded dipoles utilize an internal phasing harness in stable, PTFE based double-screened coaxial cable with PE Jacket for optimal weatherproofing. These elliptical arrays incorporate extensive sidelobe suppression, null fill, and accommodate power input levels of 750 watts continuous.With all welded construction and superior internal harness construction, these antennas provide not only excellent radiation characteristics but also high levels of intermodulation and noise suppression. The entire array rests at ground potential and offers the ultimate in lightning resistant antennas.
• High gain elliptical pattern with 5dBd
• Operate over entire 136-174 MHz band without tuning or adjustment
• Inverted mounting version available
• Industry leading PIM ratings (-150dBc) providing low IM and low noise characteristics for optimum performance
Options available include:
•All stainless steel 316 grade construction (5dBd array only)
•EA40 series can be optionally supplied in all welded 316 grade stainless steel. Dimensions vary slightly
|Nominal Gain dBd||5|
|Frequency MHz||136 to 174MHz|
|Tunable Bandwidth||Full. No tuning required|
|Passive IM 3rd Order (2x20W) dBc||<-150|
|Construction||All welded aluminum with alodined finish.|
|Termination||7/16 DIN Female on cable tail|
|Mounting Area||20″ x 2.5″ diam. aluminium|
- To download the pattern file right click on the file and select “Save Link As”. The desired file format can then be viewed in your network planning software.
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||200|
|Shipping Dims (inches)||146x26x8|