VHF Screened Dipole Array, 7dBd, 108°Beamwidth, 148-174MHz
The FSA Series arrays are based on the popular OA Series dipole array antennas. Supplied in “kit” form, these antennas are delivered in flat-pack packaging to minimize freight and warehousing issues and allow for simplified assembly at time of installation.
The FSA Series arrays are based on the popular OA Series dipole array antennas. Supplied in “kit” form these antennas are delivered in flat-pack packaging to minimize freight and warehousing issues and allow for simplified assembly at time of installation.
The FSA Series arrays have approximately 105° horizontal beamwidth and offer 5 or 7dBd in gain. The use of the flat screen reflector boosts the front to back ratio considerably allowing for tailoring antenna patterns for frequency re-use in extended networks.
With all welded construction and superior internal harness construction, the antennas provide not only excellent radiation characteristics but also defined, high levels of intermodulation and noise suppression. IM performance is -140dBc based on a two-carrier test. The entire array rests at ground potential and offers the ultimate in lightning resistant antennas.
• Offset (cardioid) pattern with 105° nominal Horizontal Beamwidth
• High front to back ratio to allow frequency re-use by tailoring coverage areas
• Hermetically sealed internal PTFE based phasing harness capable of 750W continuous operation.
• Shipped unassembled for ease of handling, easily assembled on site
• Direct DC grounded for lightning protection and reduction of precipitation static noise
• Industry-leading dual sectioned antenna PIM ratings (- 140dBc) providing low IM and low noise characteristics for optimum performance
|Nominal Gain dBd||7|
|Frequency MHz||148 to 170MHz|
|Tunable Bandwidth||Full. No tuning required|
|Front/Back Ratio dB||18|
|Passive IM 3rd Order (2x20W) dBc||-140|
|Construction||Welded aluminum, corrosion protection plating|
|Dimensions inch||Screen: 102.3″ x 41″|
|Termination||716 DIN female on cable tail|
|Mounting Area||Clamps included to suit pole diameter 2″ – 3″|
- To download the pattern file right click on the file and select “Save Link As”. The desired file format can then be viewed in your network planning software.
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||145|
|Shipping Dims (inches)||146x24x8|