700/800 MHz Antenna System Monitor, 740-870MHz, 90-246VAC
The RFI Antenna System Monitor (ASM) provides channel specific forward and reflected transmitted power monitoring, a Tx to Rx antenna isolation measurement and Rx RSSI levels for up to 80 channels.
Four separate forward and reflected paired power measurement inputs facilitate monitoring via high power in-line couplers. The low loss Antenna Line Coupler is inserted after the Tx combiner on the antenna feeder cable. All frequencies, channel bandwidths and level thresholds are software definable. A DB15 rear mounted connector provides alarm reporting outputs that can be hardwired into most alarm reporting facilities. The LEDs on the front panel of the ASM allow visual confirmation of the hardwired alarm outputs. Configuration, diagnostics and communication management is facilitated through the use of an on-board webserver GUI.
- Individual channel monitoring of Tx forward and reflected power in multi-channel, digital and analog systems.
- Non-intrusive measurement of per channel forward power and VSWR.
- Capable of monitoring up to 80 channels.
- Rx channel RSSI level or test frequency Tx to Rx antenna isolation monitoring.
- 4 separate paired FWD and REF inputs to accommodate single or combined transmitter inputs.
- Aggregated summary fault/ VSWR / FWD power level / Rx Level (Tx to Rx Antenna Isolation) alarms.
- Configuration and alarm threshold level setting via RJ45 Ethernet port.
- ASM supplied with one Antenna Line Coupler, additional couplers ordered separately.
#1 – Please note that the AC option is provided with an external AC-DC plug pack.
#2 – Nominate required operating voltage range with order.
#3 – Coaxial interconnect cables between Antenna Line Coupler/s and the ASM are not provided.
#4 – ASM supplied with one Antenna Line Coupler, additional couplers ordered separately.
|Frequency MHz||746 to 870MHz|
|Frequency Range||(Tx power and Rx level monitoring) 746-870MHz|
|Freq. Channel Step Size (Transmit and receive bands)||1.25 kHz|
|DC Power Connector||Polarised 2-pin Phoenix connector|
|Power Supply||11-36VDC, 36-60VDC or 100-240VAC (note # 2)|
|Operating Temp. Range||-30° C to +60° C / -22° F to 140° F|
|Max. No. of monitored channels||80|
|Available Tx forward power monitoring port inputs||4|
|Available Rx RSSI level monitoring ports||1|
|Rx monitoring port input range||-110dBm to -50dBm|
|Channel measurement bandwidths||12.5kHz and 25kHz|
|Max spurious or IM products level||-30dBm|
|Accuracy – per channel power change (ΔdBm)||+/-0.2dBm|
|Conducted emissions||Complies with FCC Part 15 (15.207)|
|Radiated emissions||Complies with FCC Part 15 (15.209)|
|RF Termination connectors||N (F)|
|Communication interface port||2 x rear mounted TCP/IP Ethernet ports (RJ45)|
|Internal alarm relay contacts output connector||Rear mounted DB15 (M)|
|Visual alarm notification||Front panel mounted LED’s|
|Configurable alarms||Summary Fault/ Tx FWD power / VSWR / RSSI (Ant Isolation)|
|Mounting||2RU 19” rack mounting|
|Dimensions||19.01×1.96×3.50(inch) / 19x2x3.5” (incl connectors)|
|Weight||< 4.40(pound) / 4.4lbs|
- Antenna System Monitor – ASM7487
- Users Manual ASMxxxx Series 284
- ASM Quick Start Guide QSG
- Antenna System Monitoring Application Note
- Antenna Monitoring White Paper
- Tech Tip – What is SNMP
- Antenna System Monitor Product Overview
- Service Bulletin – ASM Summary
- Service Bulletin – ASM Firmware Upgrade
- Service Bulletin – ASM SD Card Replacement
- Service Bulletin – ASM SNMP
- Service Bulletin – ASM EMAIL
- Service Bulletin – ASM001
- Service Bulletin – ASM002
- Service Bulletin – ASM003
- Service Bulletin – ASM004
- Service Bulletin – ASM005
- Service Bulletin – ASM006
- Service Bulletin – ASM007
- Service Bulletin – ASM008
- Service Bulletin – ASM009
- Service Bulletin – ASM010
- Service Bulletin – ASM011
- Service Bulletin – ASM012
- Service Bulletin – ASM013
- Service Bulletin – ASM014
- Service Bulletin – ASM015
- Service Bulletin – ASM016
- Service Bulletin – ASM017
- Service Bulletin – ASM018
- Service Bulletin – ASM019
- Service Bulletin – ASM020
- Service Bulletin – ASM021
- Service Bulletin – ASM022
- Service Bulletin – ASM023
Software Base Line Upgrades and associated MIB files
- To download the file right click on the file and select “Save Link As”.
- ASM Firmware 2.84
- ASM_MAIN_V2_50d.BIN(Note: For use with Service Bulletin ASM014 only)
Downloading a firmware update? Don’t forget to download the updated manual too.
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||14|
|Shipping Dims (inches)||29x9x11|