UHF Elliptical Dipole Array, 5dBd, 400-520MHz, PIM Rated
The EA series arrays provide exceptionally high gain with an elliptical shaped radiation pattern, ideal for the bi-directional coverage requirements of some “corridor” applications.
The EA40-67-DIN array utilizes an internal phasing harness in PTFE based double screened coaxial cable with polyethylene jacket to aid waterproofing and resist bird attack.
The main lobe of these antennas is strong and highly controlled with extensive sidelobe suppression ensuring the integrity of the pattern. Superior performance is maintained over the entire operating bandwidth of the antenna (400-520 MHz). VSWR is maintained at <1.5:1 and input power levels of 500 watts are catered to for true high-density site requirements.
With all welded construction and superior internal harness construction (using highly stable PTFE based cables), the antennas provide not only excellent radiation characteristics but also high levels of intermodulation and noise suppression. IM performance is a world-leading -150dBC based on a two-carrier test. The entire array rests at ground potential and offers the ultimate in lightning resistant antennas.
• Ideal for highly populated sites requiring “corridor” style largely bidirectional coverage
• Inverted mounting version available
• Extensive sidelobe suppression and null fill
• Hermetically sealed internal phasing harness
• Industry-leading PIM ratings (-150dBc) providing low IM and low noise characteristics for optimum performance
(1) EA40 and EA80 series may be optionally supplied in all welded 316 Marine Grade Stainless steel. Dimensions vary slightly
|Nominal Gain dBd||5|
|Frequency MHz||400 to 520MHz|
|Tunable Bandwidth||Full. No tuning required|
|Passive IM 3rd Order (2x20W) dBc||<-150|
|Construction||All welded aluminium with alodined finish.|
|Termination||7/16 DIN Female on cable tail|
|Mounting Area||20″ x 1.9″ diam. aluminum|
- To download the pattern file right click on the file and select “Save Link As”. The desired file format can then be viewed in your network planning software.
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||75|
|Shipping Dims (inches)||87x17x8|