VHF Offset Dipole Array, 5dBd, 136-174MHz, PIM Rated
These high performance VHF dipole offset arrays are ideal for use when a cardioid pattern is required. The arrays feature high gain, low noise performance and enhanced null fill coverage with typical cardioid coverage characteristics.
OA series arrays have an almost full 180° horizontal beamwidth. This eliminates the possibility of fading at the extremities of the target coverage area. Antenna gain is approximately unity at the rear of the antenna.
As would be expected from a cardioid array, the vertical beamwidth is slightly greater than its BA (omnidirectional) or EA (elliptical) pattern counterparts.
OA series arrays feature the same solid construction as the BA and EA Series. The folded dipoles utilize an internal phasing harness in stable, PTFE based double-screened coaxial cable with PE jacket for optimum weatherproofing. The offset arrays incorporate extensive sidelobe suppression, null fill, and power input level of 750 watts continuous.
With all welded construction and superior internal harness construction, these antennas provide not only excellent pattern characteristics but also high levels of intermodulation and noise suppression. The entire array rests at ground potential and offers the ultimate in lightning resistant antennas.
• High gain offset (cardioid) pattern.
• Operate over entire 136-174 MHz VHF band without tuning or adjustment
• Modular mix and match format allows future-proofing installations
• Inverted mounting version available
• Industry leading PIM ratings (-150dBc) providing low IM and low noise characteristics for optimum performance
Options available include:
•All stainless steel 316 grade construction
•Inverted mounting configuration
(1) OA20 series can be optionally supplied in all welded 316 grade stainless steel. Dimensions vary slightly
|Nominal Gain dBd||5|
|Frequency MHz||136 to 174MHz|
|Tunable Bandwidth||Full. No tuning required|
|Passive IM 3rd Order (2x20W) dBc||<-150|
|Construction||All welded aluminium with alodined finish.|
|Termination||7/16 DIN Female on cable tail|
|Mounting Area||20″ x 2.5″ diam. aluminium|
- To download the pattern file right click on the file and select “Save Link As”. The desired file format can then be viewed in your network planning software.
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||175|
|Shipping Dims (inches)||146x8x21|