VHF Binary Dipole Array, 3dBd, 136-174MHz, PIM Rated
These high performance VHF dipole omnidirectional arrays are for use in highly populated radio sites requiring long haul omnidirectional coverage. The arrays feature high gain, low noise performance and enhanced null fill coverage with omnidirectional coverage characteristics.
Each of the dipoles are fed via an internal phasing harness in stable, PTFE based double-screened coaxial cable with PE jacket for optimum weatherproofing. These omnidirectional arrays incorporate extensive sidelobe suppression and null fill, and the binary phasing arrangement ensures consistent omnidirectional coverage and vertical pattern control.
These arrays provide unparalleled bandwidth, covering the entire 136-174 MHz band and offer gain 3 dBd over that band with a VSWR of less than 1.5:1. With input power levels of 750 watts, the antennas are suitable for high power paging sites or high density, multi-channel installations requiring maximum performance and service life.
With all welded construction and superior internal harness construction, these antennas provide not only excellent pattern characteristics but also defined, high levels of intermodulation and noise suppression. The entire array rests at ground potential and offers the ultimate in lightning resistant antennas.
• High gain omnidirectional patterns
• Operate over entire 136-174 MHz VHF band without tuning or adjustment
• Modular mix and match format allows future-proofing installations
• 3° downtilt option available on BA80 (four pair) version
• Inverted mounting version available
• Industry leading PIM ratings (-150dBc) providing low IM and low noise characteristics for optimum performance
Options available include:
•All stainless steel 316 grade construction (3dBd array only)
•Inverted mounting configuration
(1) Factory pre-set downtilt of 3° may be specified on BA80 series antennas using model no. trailer -T3
(2) BA40 series can be optionally supplied in all welded 316 grade stainless steel. Dimensions vary slightly.
|Nominal Gain dBd||3|
|Frequency MHz||136 to 174MHz|
|Tunable Bandwidth||Full. No tuning required|
|Horizontal Beamwidth||Omni /-0.5dB|
|Passive IM 3rd Order (2x20W) dBc||<-150|
|Construction||All welded aluminium with alodined finish.|
|Termination||7/16 DIN Female on cable tail|
|Mounting Area||20″ x 2.5″ diam. aluminium|
- To download the pattern file right click on the file and select “Save Link As”. The desired file format can then be viewed in your network planning software.
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||225|
|Shipping Dims (inches)||146x28x28|