VHF Binary Dipole Array, 6dBd, 136-174MHz, 3° Downtilt
These high performance VHF dipole omnidirectional arrays are for use in highly populated radio sites requiring long haul omnidirectional coverage. The arrays feature high gain, low noise performance and enhanced null fill coverage with omnidirectional coverage characteristics.
This high performance VHF dipole omnidirectional array is for use in highly populated radio
sites requiring long haul omnidirectional coverage. The array feature high gain, low noise
performance and enhanced null fill coverage with omnidirectional coverage characteristics.
Each of the dipoles are fed via an internal phasing harness in stable, PTFE based double-screened
coaxial cable with PE jacket for optimum weatherproofing. These omnidirectional
arrays incorporate extensive side lobe suppression and null fill, and the binary phasing
arrangement ensures consistent omnidirectional coverage and vertical pattern control.
With all welded construction and superior internal harness construction, these antennas
provide not only excellent pattern characteristics but also defined, high levels of
intermodulation and noise suppression. The entire array rests at ground potential and
offers the ultimate in lightning resistant antennas.
- High gain omnidirectional patterns
- Operate over entire 136-174MHz VHF band without tuning or adjustment
- Industry leading PIM ratings (-150dBc) providing low IM and low noise characteristics for optimum performance
- BA80-41-P may be operational as 2 x 3dBd arrays by removing external cables harness (BA4040-41-P)
- Hermetically sealed internal phasing harness
|Nominal Gain dBd
|136 to 174MHz
|Passive IM 3rd Order (2x20W) dBc
|All welded aluminum with alodined finish.
|4.3-10 female with 20in RG142 cable tail
|20in x 3in diam. aluminum
- To download the pattern file right click on the file and select “Save Link As”. The desired file format can then be viewed in your network planning software.
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)
|Shipping Dims (inches)