VHF/UHF Interleaved Binary Array, 148-174 & 400-520MHz
The IA404040-41-67-P is a single boom binary array that offers two antennas at UHF and one at VHF. It operates over entire bands and exhibits a VSWR of < 1.5:1 across each band.
The IA404040-41-67-P is a single boom binary array that offers two antennas at UHF and one at VHF. It operates over entire bands and exhibits a VSWR of <1.5:1 across each band.
The arrays utilize an internal phasing harness in PTFE based double screened coaxial cable with polyethylene jacket to aid waterproofing and resist bird attack.
The use of a unique phasing arrangement provides extensive sidelobe suppression and null fill characteristics. The arrays will accept an input power level of 750 watts continuous VHF, and 500 watts continuous UHF, making them ideal for high power multiple transmitter applications. All welded alodined aluminum construction and new fabrication techniques in both the harness and dipole sections have proven to minimize intermodulation and noise generated within the antennas. The entire array rests at ground potential and offers the ultimate in lightning resistant antennas.
• Combines VHF and UHF bands on one single boom
• Operates over entire 148-174MHz and 400-520MHz bands
• DC grounded for optimal lightning protection
• Industry leading PIM ratings(-150dBc) providing low IM and low noise characteristics for optimum performance
• Dual UHF 2 x 3dBd as standard, optional external phasing harness (PHP42-67) creates 1 x 6dBd
|Nominal Gain dBd
|3 at VHF 2 x 3 at UHF
|148-174 & 400-520MHz
|23° VHF/41° UHF
|750 VHF/500 UHF
|Passive IM 3rd Order (2x20W) dBc
|Fully welded Aluminum construction
|4.3-10 female on cable tail
|30in x 2.5in diameter aluminum
- To download the pattern file right click on the file and select “Save Link As”. The desired file format can then be viewed in your network planning software.
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)
|Shipping Dims (inches)